For delinquent property taxes currently in court, please see the Williamson County Clerk and Master’s website:, or contact the Clerk and Master’s office by phone at (615) 790-5428.

For current property taxes, and delinquent property taxes not yet in court, please see the Williamson County Trustee’s website:, or contact the Trustee’s office by phone at (615) 790-5709.

If you believe your business personal property taxes should not have been assessed because the business was closed, please contact the Assessor’s office at (615) 790-5708.

For questions regarding hotel accommodations taxes or business privilege taxes, please contact the County Clerk’s office at (615) 790-5732.